• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

One-time fee hosting. Period!

wolfknightx

Tired of paying once per month, or once per year? Try once - only.

We charge only one time for our services, and you never have to pay again. Here's why:

We are now partnered with Barclay's Global Investors and earn dividends on the deposit you give us for hosting. We not only pay for all costs of your service with the interest secured, but we profit a little too.

Plans start as little as $25 for 10mb, and go as high as $200 for 500mb. If you've already paid for a smaller plan, we will pro-rate it if you choose to upgrade it.

All packages get a free domain name for one full year, as well as all features listed on http://www.megaknight.net/features.html The domain name is registered to you, and is yours to keep.

If you're through with paying monthly or yearly and need a more cost effective answer...we hope this will be to your greatest satisfaction.

Best Regards,
Wolfknight
http://www.megaknight.net

P.S: Partner web hosts wanted. ;)

Originally posted by wolfknight
Interesting domain query, but still no cigar. It's registered to Megaknight Technologies not me, and while it does appear to be registered through Godaddy (and yes, that is my mailing address) it is unfortunately not owned by me

Your post was a nice shot at attempting to validate a logical point, but all it proved is that the original owner has used my address unbeknownst to me (until now!),

Wolfknight
I am not affiliated with nor do I know anything about Megaknight, but since I'm no longer offering new services I posted their URL. I guess that isn't allowed Mr./Mrs. moderator now is it?

HOWEVER...there is a post for myacen on just about every damn corner of this message board! I'm beginning to wonder how many duplicate users there really are here, and whether or not a nice little 'fair' moderator will remove Myacen's URL post as you removed mine about Megaknight...Just curious...as this place is rampant with idiots and double standards, and I just figured I would be the intelligent one and post the truth for a change...

Wolfknight
Glad to see you're finally posting the truth and your URL. I should hope you are more ethical in your business, than you have been here in the past. I hope the following opinion has changed (as it was a rather disturbing wish)...
There are a few nice people who post every now and then, and it's them I stay for to read and speak with. The rest can sleep forever in a firey grave...

Wolfknight

Originally posted by Chicken

Glad to see you're finally posting the truth and your URL. I should hope you are more ethical in your business, than you have been here in the past. I hope the following opinion has changed (as it was a rather disturbing wish)...

good job chicken!!!! aee as i said b4 its us senior members who know about hot that keeps the newbies outta trouble.

Back