• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

OMG.. I joined here in year 2004 and I still see the same people...

JustinNoel

After 2 years of not logging in here (I think about 2 years), I am really surprised to see the same people!

OMG! The Hamster is still here. Sorry, was just really happy to get back here. Happy to see I was a member for 6 years now. Looking forward to be an active community member again.

I'll swing in and out of orbit, but free hosting is one of those subtle services so say every year when you need a new host there's no point starting over somewhere other than FWS.

Yeah, it seems that like, everyone stays here. I remember Glenn telling me that. It's a good thing though :D

After 2 years of not logging in here (I think about 2 years), I am really surprised to see the same people!

OMG! The Hamster is still here. Sorry, was just really happy to get back here. Happy to see I was a member for 6 years now. Looking forward to be an active community member again.

not a very active member i see. who are you exactly? you were a year and a half before me, but never seen you on. all good though. welcome back

I don't exactly remember you, but I was never active in the past, so it makes perfect sense. :D

Back