• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

old-resources.com | Please Review

Okay...

Nice idea for the site but...

WILL PEOPLE PLEASE STOP USING PHP NUKE!!! Its geting old now! Its nice and all, but its really old! I cant stand sites with phpnuke on them anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just my 2 cents though...

:: Lokannon

Re: Okay...

Originally posted by Lokannon
Nice idea for the site but...

WILL PEOPLE PLEASE STOP USING PHP NUKE!!! Its geting old now! Its nice and all, but its really old! I cant stand sites with phpnuke on them anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just my 2 cents though...

:: Lokannon
most ppl like that we use phpnuke :biggrin2:

i like phpnuke and as i see one-eyed-ediot does as well. A lot of people like us using php-nuke since it is all neat and easy to navigate arond. I know sites that are not in php-nuke and they can be a real pain to get around in.

Its not bad... :)

I like PHP nuke but prefer to see it customized to the point that it doesn't look like *every* other PHP nuke site.

Maybe a little more individuality might help?

Good job.

- Aquatix

Nice site. I worry that you'll get into trouble though. Not even DOS is free ya know. :cry2:

Originally posted by meow
Nice site. I worry that you'll get into trouble though. Not even DOS is free ya know. :cry2:

i dont think so. one-eyed-ediot can explain this better than i can so ask him.

I don't care. Just don't want to see you spanked by Bill Gates. :biggrin2:

Well the site looks alright, but I want to point a few things out . . .

1) You need a new logo. The one you have now is stupid.
2) I really don't care for urls with dashes in them.
3) I think the news on the home page goes down too far. Clear the old news up a bit so the index isn't so damn long.
4) It looks like a rip from nuke. :D

1) You need a new logo. The one you have now is stupid.

We are having a logo contest so if you want, join the fun

2) I really don't care for urls with dashes in them.

what do you mean?

3) I think the news on the home page goes down too far. Clear the old news up a bit so the index isn't so damn long.

I noticed that too, ill try to do something about it

4) It looks like a rip from nuke. :D

Either you need glasses or are just plain stupid. This is PHP-NUKE

it means deeplist doesn't like the dash between old and resources. -
"old-resources.com"
i agree, i don't really like dashes. i've gotten tired of them. but it's not too bad...
the site's pretty good, but i also agree about the news boxes.
i don't know much about php-nuke, so i don't understand that situation... :confused2

Back