• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Old computer

johnsontvc

Hello,
Just found an old dell vostro desktop that is running windows 7. Unfortunately it’s not connecting to the internet via Ethernet. I’m looking to install windows 10 and have it run properly. Because I can’t connect to the internet I need to buy the windows 10 disk in a store but once :D
I install that will my internet problem be fixed? I’m just looking for the best and fastest way to get the computer running again. I’m not interested in keeping any of the current files on it. ;)

Hope win10 will fix your problem, if it does not work then you need to use motherboard disk to get your internet connection.

You can try downloading drivers from your motherboard to your phone and then transferring them to your computer if you have Android. This method helped me a lot once

Back