• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Offering a cheap reseller with 0 downtime

killaH

My biggest customer on one of my servers left me due to money issues (he couldn't afford to pay anymore), so I have a lot of available space and bandwidth on my server. The server is in The Planet, and is a 2.8 GHz P4 with 1 GB RAM. Because of this I am looking for someone else to fill up my server.

I am looking for someone who needs a reseller with a lot of bandwidth and space.

Please give me an offer for this, I will consider every reasonable offer.

Please send me a PM, email or post here.

We've had 0 downtime for over 6 months now, and no technical issues at all. This is an extremely stable and reliable server.

No, I am accepting any reasonable offer. With that I mean no "300 GB bandwidth for $10 monthly" offers. Suggest something, and I will decide if it is reasonable.

2 GB, 30GB bandwidth and all the e-mail, MySQL, FTP shit for less then 4$/month, if you can't do that ill go at a place they do

Jan said:
You appear to be very brief with your replies. Is the signup at edgods?

Sorry about that. As this is a custom deal, you will need to contact me directly to signup. Then we will work out the details, and I send a subscription link, and as soon as that is registered, I will email the account details.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, and I will answer them.

Back