• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

O Hai

Tracker

PROFILE NOT FOUND
Staff member
NLC
Miss me?

How is everyone these days? I have been in the middle of moving and working well over 40 hours a week....

Oh and I am getting married and have a baby on the way... Its been a busy year :p :evilb::evilb::evilb:

well over 40 hours a week
that is so much </sarcasm> :p
I know what you mean though, when you work fulltime its hard to find time but try doing 80+ a week then complain :p, I only lasted 6 months doing that though..

Congrads on the child coming and I feel sorry for you that you got caught up with a women (marriage), she dug her claws in deep & cut the balls off yet???? Just kidding, glad things going well for you lol.

Please come back more often

Congratulations on your incoming baby!

Is that a girl or a boy?

I find out on the 11'th of next month!!!

I know what you mean though, when you work fulltime its hard to find time but try doing 80+ a week then complain :p, I only lasted 6 months doing that though..

I would rather not do that... 40-50 a week is plenty for me :p

Congrads on the child coming and I feel sorry for you that you got caught up with a women (marriage), she dug her claws in deep & cut the balls off yet???? Just kidding, glad things going well for you lol.

Not quite yet.... Although I think that she is considering it... I still get to drop a couple g's into my truck as I get it saved up... Shes letting me keep my system project alive ^.^ [3 12"square subs in the back of a little explorer]

Not quite yet.... Although I think that she is considering it... I still get to drop a couple g's into my truck as I get it saved up... Shes letting me keep my system project alive ^.^ [3 12"square subs in the back of a little explorer]
Maybe she is going for the "OMG where they go?" approach.
They slowly do it over years and years until oneday you realize you have none left :evilb:

No, a good women is good!!!! iv just had bad experiences lately :p

Please come back more often

You were working almost 12 hours a day or something?

Welcome back Tracker, good to hear from you again. Congrats on the marriage and baby, thats really great news!

I haven't been around here for quite a while already, but it's still great to see you back.

Glad to hear about the baby! Congratulations. :D

Back