• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

nuclear race

CareBear

NLC
NLC
Is everyone start a nuclear arsenal race again? North Korea powered up a nuclear power plant and is suspected of using it to make a bomb.. Iran built several nuclear facilities that would give it the ability to make one in months.. Russia wants to modernize it's current nuclear arsenal and the US gave the 'thumbs up' to developping small "portable" nuclear bombs because the current ones just "aren't scary enough". :rolleyes:

Nuclear technology in demand for obvious reasons and that won't change for the near future. It's only natural that countries would want the technology and for many countries I'm not concerned. I'd be most concerned with any unstable / fanatical governments having the technology as they pose the highest risk. If a stable country has the technology and has proper security measures I have a feeling most of society will accept it.

Ideally we wouldn't have to worry about nuclear weapons but society in general is far from perfect.

I'd agree but in the US's case it's developping something completely new with the intention of actually deploying it like a regular bomb.
Russia I'm not sure.. they're having trouble keeping the ones they have secure already.
The other two speak for themselves.

Back