• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Now, I need:

g_s_x_r

for 10 Euros/month: (all includ)

- domain name (com/net/org)
- >1000 Mo Space
- unlimited transfer
- FTPs access
- several mails
- PHP/mysql (4/5)

Thx to answer here

Can you give us a realistic bandwidth limit please? How much do you expect to use. If you can't provide that you will be inundated with "no such thing as unlimited" posts :)

What sort of site do you have?

I think for the moment 1.5 m is good...

I said : I can't calculate it, at the beginning, ok low bandwidth, but later maybe hight bandwidth.

Originally posted by g_s_x_r
I think for the moment 1.5 m is good...

I said : I can't calculate it, at the beginning, ok low bandwidth, but later maybe hight bandwidth.

you want 1.5Mbps for 10 euros per month? :confused2

As he wants 1GB of space, maybe some hosts could make an offer with a comparible bandwith to the space required. :classic2:

1 Euro (EUR) = 1.06710 US Dollar (USD)
1 US Dollar = 0.93712 Euro

1 Euro (EUR) = 1.80223 Australian Dollar (AUD)
1 Australian Dollar = 0.55487 Euro

ah, i see;

so basically, he's looking for 1 gig space+ unlimited transfer for 10 US dollars/month

<<When answering a request, you must include
1. The URL to the plan
2. The price
3. Describe or name the features that match the original request. >>

If you had read, he has found a host already and will report back. You don't have anything set up yet, not even a URL. Please just read the rules :confused2

Last edited by a moderator:
www.total-host.net

I can offer you:

1000 megs of space
30Gigs of transfer(wich is more then enough for even a fairly big site)
and other features that are viewable at the site, for $8.99 per month for an ensim or 10.99 per month for a cpanel account.

Oh and i know it says 500 megs of spaceon the main page but im willing to give you a deal if you sign up for one of those.

hope this helps,
Dan

Back