• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Not so new...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkBlood

NLC
NLC
Hey everyone, just posting my introduction thread I guess. My name is coffeemonster, and for those of you who cannot remember me... I am DarkBlood previously on this board.

I'm topnotch when it comes to finding free forum hosting... so if anyone needs some help, I'm here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am also older than you mr.d1n1 ;)
We hardly see you post around here.... you should have almost the same amount of posts as me. What's wrong dude? lol

stuffradio has 2005 year though. :S Hey wait! I was gone for basically a year when I finally found a good host... and then I came back all of a sudden and asked for a name change. :p

I'm a slow poster ;)

no, the real history is that I was a lot of time sick, I was like 1 year away from my computer. It was hell for me! :p

That was too bad then. Hey wait, I think I actually rmember you though! Too bad I can't remember all of it though. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back