• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Nostalgia

I'm surprised Peo let you back, TBH. Everyone goes through stages, this is true, but dude you were constantly trolling people.

People can change.

I was bullied and harassed by someone throughout high school... I forgave the person. He contacted me on facebook after all those years (and after I was done with college), to apologize.

I am a far different person now.

Just decided to take a look at FWS.net tonight and immediately saw this thread in the forum here...
:wave:
<--- Oct 2000 club :)

Good to see the old 2000 & 2001 members. :) I remember you Owen and Agum. Now where's bigperm?

Wow, reading through this thread was interesting. As a relatively newer member it's impressive this site has been around since 96!

Wow, reading through this thread was interesting. As a relatively newer member it's impressive this site has been around since 96!

In the early 2000s this place was super active, really it was a social club. A lot of us have many memories about this place in its heyday.

sup BV

Back