• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Non-Profit Web Host

Is My request REASONABLE

• I like purple monkeys.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

EagleAndPirate

Please suggest such a service/offer yours. Let's start with:
- 5+ years in business (3 years minimum if you have raving (good) reviews)
- 1 Gb+ of storage
- 10 Gb+ traffic
- Unlimited Add-on Domains
- Unlimited Parked domains
- Backups
- Cron Jobs
- Ability to freely modify MX and CName
- Links to reviews of your service on a third party website which you do not pay to advertise on (links to reviews by other users on FWS work too, even if you are a forum sponsor) <- This is the most important step.
- cPanel would be nice... but it is not required
- I don't allow my webhost to manage my domain name so I don't care if you provide one or not.
- I am looking to pay annually... $100 / year MAX. This is for a non-profit... so every penny counts.

side note: when does the god forsaken reCAPTCHA go away... I have orthographic dyslexia and it is damn near impossible to read. I cannot distinguish the sound either. If you post an offer and I don't reply.. .sorry the CAPTCHA caused it... i'll edit my post instead.

Last edited:
What kind of non-profit is it, out of curiosity? Depending on what it is, a lot of people will give you a pretty large discount, or even provide you with hosting for free, if it's a good cause.

EagleandPirate,

Here is what I can offer you:

We only have one review, this is something I've never pursued with my customers but is something I want to do eventually
http://www.webhostingstuff.com/review/EnergizedIT.html
Been in business 3 years this year.
YES- 1 Gb+ of storage
YES - 10 Gb+ traffic
Not unlimited but lets discuess your plans first then we can change the plan- Unlimited Add-on Domains
Not unlimited but lets discuess your plans first then we can change the plan- Unlimited Parked domains
YES- Backups
YES- Cron Jobs
YES- Ability to freely modify MX and CName

If interested here is a link to sign up SIGN UP

PM me for questions or interest.

As I mentioned above, we can certainly work on the price more after we find out what kind of non-profit organization this is, however in the meantime, we can give you the 20% FWS member discount.

As well, we don't offer unlimited add-on or parked domains. In fact, you generally don't want to go with a company that offers that. Somebody could potentially host thousands of add-on domains, and completely grind the [DNS] servers to a halt, serving the requests for thousands of domains. If you come up with a realistic number, we can certainly work with you to get those set up for you.

10 GB RAID-10 Disk Space
25 GB Bandwidth
Daily on-site, nightly off-site backups
cPanel w/ Softaculous and RVSitebuilder
Cron Jobs are fine
MX and CNAME records modifiable via cPanel

$4.79/mo. using discount code: fws20feb2012

We are a legally-registered corporation, conducting business for 16 years. We don't have a whole lot of reviews on the web (good or bad), quite honestly because we have always dealt mainly with real brick and mortar businesses in our local hometown, who have no clue what Webhostingtalk, Freewebspace, etc. even are. They need their websites running quickly, 24/7, and that's exactly what we provide. We let our uptime and performance speak for itself.

Our Great Value Family of Hosting Providers are proud to support and assist non-profits!

Hello EagleAndPirate,

Our hosting family is called "Great Value" our family of web hosting companies are proud to support and assist non-profit and local fund raising events in the community. Upon approval we will provide free web hosting to specific qualifying non-profits. If you are one, let me suggest you contact us via a private message or go to any website in our group and ask for the support manager so you can be sent a "Donation Request Form" to apply for free web hosting for your group or organization!

Regards!

I would love to edit my post... but since the moderators are sleeping.. .I cannot as it hasn't been approved. I am very interested in finding more information out from WSWD. I will get as much needed info off your website and PM you if I have other questions.
I am looking for approximately 5 add-on domains... I just don't 'like' to be capped in case I decide I want to add another domain... so not likely to ever be above 10 domains.

Technut, sorry, I don't find your company to be reliable enough for me.
Upgrade, once your a client your not stuck with a small plan. Upgrade any or all parts of your web hosting services at any time you need. We have many affordable web hosting services to ...
Lets Fix this so you can potentially get the next one you put an offer out on FWS...
Upgrade, once you're a client you're not stuck with a small plan. Upgrade any part of your web hosting services at any time. We have many affordable web hosting services to ...
Sorry :-\.

We have been in business for 1 1/2 years. I will give you hosting for free. Custom plan with all your asking for. We like helping out non-profits.

We only have 1 review right now.

you said you needed
1gb space
10+ gb bandwidth
- Unlimited Add-on Domains
- Unlimited Parked domains
- Backups
- Cron Jobs
- Ability to freely modify MX and CName

So save the $100.00 and send me a pm to get you
setup.

In Business since 2006.
I can create a custom package to fit your needs. Place a ticket (refer to this thread) and we can get the ball rolling.
www.gcwebhosting.com

Good luck with your search
Frank

I come up a touch short on the longevity requirement- 2012 is my third year in the business, I started out in August of 2009. But I have been a participant in the FWS host durability study conducted by the member TaoPhoenix, so if you have any doubts about my stability, my history is documented in the pages of this thread.

Everything else I can easily meet.

SeraphimLabs Starter Custom
24 Subdomain/Domain Parking
24 MySQL Databases
10 e-mail addresses
15GB/month bandwidth
1500MB storage
Virtualmin or CPanel, your choice.
PHP, CGI, Perl

Starting at: $2/month ($24 yearly)

My billing system is designed to operate in a pre-pay manner, you can pay any amount at whatever interval suits your fancy and it automatically counts down, sending you an email when your account needs to be refilled. Yearly payment interval is no problem.

You might note that the plan listed on my site has lower limits for the domain settings and databases. Your site would have that customized entirely on me, and if you need it increased further in the future all you need to do is ask.

Although I prefer Virtualmin myself and have had very good results with it, I do offer CPanel as well.

All of my services are based on real resource offerings, something that many hosts cheat on. When I assign your account space and bandwidth, those resources are dedicated to your account and will never be shared with anyone else's account for any reason.

Last edited:
Please lock this thread. I have received the requested information. The majority of persons responding failed to read the requirements from my first post. JWS and WSWS are the only two who seem to be able to read :-\. FWS isn't what it used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back