• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Non-Profit Disc Golf Course needs a host!

totalanni

What i need is about 300ish mb disk space, and not much bandwidth...
Need about 3 sql databases, php, ftp, domain hosting, addon subdomains, email, smtp...

Also looking for a small game host for a legal steam server for "Altitude", its a low bw 2d side scrolling multiplayer airplane game.

Thanks
totalanni :beer:

iziHost.tk will be happy to host your website.

Our FRizi Plan offers:
1GB space
20GB bandwidth
ftp/php/apache with htaccess
and 3 of each: subdomains, parked domains, MySQL databases, emails with POP/SMTP/IMAP access.
Also no ads or posting.

By registering for one account you can add as many domains as you want.

We are looking for more emails...
As we wish to provide email addresses for our donating members.
Does your host allow setting my own MX email records so i can run my own email server?

Thanks
Corey

totalanni, you can offer emails addresses to your users with Google Apps, there you can offer email accounts from your domain.

Does your host allow setting my own MX email records so i can run my own email server?

Yes, we do provide changing your MX records to use any mail hosting service you want to!

If you have any other questions, let me know.

Hi Anni, just assuming a real name from the user name :) , I've ben looking at your posts and for your needs a VOIP PABX would be okay with http://www.asterisk.org (a free Voip solution) and your site could even run from the same machine.

3 things you would need, a decent internet connection and a free machine to run it all, a basic low spec one would do - as neither would be that intensive for your needs, third a dedicated IP address but most places will offer that for a small fee per month (don't know the going rate now but $2 per month maybe).

And I have to ask - what is a disk golf course? The disk bit has me stumped :)

And I have to ask - what is a disk golf course? The disk bit has me stumped :)

I was wondering that myself. I'm thinking Frisbee golf, but since Frisbee is a registered trademark, probably can't call it that? Who knows... :lol:

Disc Golf is a game of golf played with a frisbee. Instead of hitting a golf ball with a golf club, you throw a frisbee. Of course, the target goal is much larger in disc golf.

Ah - it looks like it is :) thanks matey, the peanuts in Hamster food that might have gone off a bit giving you a bit of a funny time (I've had hamsters that happened to :D )

Seriously this one had me stumped, hope they get some decent help for it,it looks fun :)

Back