• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Non-Oversold CPanel Hosting . Limited number of accounts

aloycasmir

I've started my hosting just yesterday .
I am able to provide the following packages:

Plan1:
100 megs storage/1000 megs bandwidth .
10 of all features
Price: $1 per month or $11 per annum

Plan2:
500 megs storage/5000 megs bandwidth .
50 of all features
Price: $3 per month or $16 semi-annually or $30 annually
A free .com .net .org .info domain for annual plans

Plan3:
1000 megs storage/10000 megs bandwidth .
100 of all features .
Price: $5 per month , $28 semi-annually , $55 per annum
Free .com .net .org .info domain for semi-annual and annual plans .

Plan4:
5000 megs of storage/50000 megs of bandwidth .
500 o f all features .
Price: $20 per month , $55 quarterly , $105 semi-annually , $200 annually .
Free .com .org .net .info domain with this package .

Plan5:
10000 megs of storage/100000 megs of bandwidth .
1000 of all features .
Price: $40 per month , $110 quarterly , $210 semi-annually , $410 annually .
Any domain of your choice [subject to availability] is availablie for free with this plan .

Adult hosting also available on one separate server . Adult hosting requests are allowed on only that server .
1week Money back guarantee on all packages[I shall charge fund transfer and such charges that i incur on returning your funds to you] . No catches :)

Basic Rules:
-Rapid leech scripts , proxies and such other resource hogging scripts are not allowed .
-Illegal files of any type and in any forum with respect to US laws are prohibited .
-Discussions promoting hacking , cracking , warez scene groups etc. are not allowed on this hosting .
-Adult content of any form is disallowed[We do have a separate server where adult hosting requests can go . But in general , apart from that server , adult content is not permitted]
-Payments are to be made in advance .
-If you are suspended for not following the rules you are not eligible for refund .

I can also offer the following Reseller plan:
10 gigabytes of storage .
100 gigabytes of bandwidth .
Cpanel Whm .
Fantastico De Luxe
No Overselling: I do not allow overselling . This is to preserve the quality of service .
No of accounts: 100
10,000 sub domains/add on domains/parked domains/email accounts/mysql databases/mailing lists

Price: $10 per month , $55 semi-annually , $100 annually , $190 for 2 yrs
Annual and 2 yr packages come with free .com .net .org .info domain of your choice if available .

Plz note , i would need advance payment of the funds as i need some funds to complete my own resource purchase using which i shall offer you these services .
This is a limited offer . Later on prices might change . And they shall be updated on my forum:
http://forums.numbhost.com

I also give 1 week money back guarantee .
Please pm me or post a request at my forum so we can work things out .
Payment method preferred is Paypal .

Br,
Aloycasmir

Back