• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Non-Greedy Free Host Request for a Personal Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

GavinTing

Hi! I'm looking for a new free host for my personal portfolio website (www[dot]gavinting[dot]com/g sorry, can't post links due to low post count). Basically, its just a website with my photos. I need a new host as my current one has been quite unreliable over the past few days, really slow and the whole website goes off for hours at a time.

Anyway, here are the requirements I would like:

Space: 500mb (with options to add more if I reach this limit. I need this space because I upload lots of photos in high res)

Bandwith: 10GB would be nice, but I will accept any reasonable offers

Domain: Will host my own, as above
Subdomains: Would be nice to have 5, incase.

MYSQL: 2dbs, one for my main wordpress site, and one for testing, wouldn't want to destroy the main site accidentally

cPanel with some script installer would be nice, but again, not essential.

File size limits: Need to be able to upload photos up to 30mb or more, as I have pretty large photos to upload (5DM2)

Prefer not to be a post 2 host, and no ads please.

I could offer you free cPanel hosting for your wordpress site. We've been in business for over 10 years and host websites for several members here on the forums. Let me know if you're interested.

2 GB of Webspace
10 GB of Bandwidth
1 Hosted Domains
5 Subdomains
2 mySQL Databases
Unlimited POP3 Accounts

Since you're new and can't PM yet, email me directly: charles@deckerservices.com and I can provide you with the coupon code to get this for free.

Here is what I can do for you. If interested, please visit our site and make the request through our support link. Please list your name, country, and domain. We are only currently accepting requests by invitation only. Please note that this would be DirectAdmin web panel.

Disk Space – 1000mb
Bandwith -30 gb
DirectAdmin- Softaculous Auto Installer (Kansas City)
PHP 5 with Zend, eAccelerator and ionCube PHP Loader
MySQL 5+ Databases –10
Add-on Domains/Sub Domains –10
Full DNS Control
No File upload Limit (FTP)
Your Domain Name

I could offer you free cPanel hosting for your wordpress site. We've been in business for over 10 years and host websites for several members here on the forums. Let me know if you're interested.

2 GB of Webspace
10 GB of Bandwidth
1 Hosted Domains
5 Subdomains
2 mySQL Databases
Unlimited POP3 Accounts

Since you're new and can't PM yet, email me directly: charles@deckerservices.com and I can provide you with the coupon code to get this for free.

Hi Charles, thanks very much for your generous offer. I've sent you an email and I'm looking forward to your reply :)

To everyone else, thanks for the offers, but after looking at all the offers, I think Decker can offer me what I need - Uptime and Reliability :)

We can offer you following specs

2 GB of Disk space
20 GB of Bandwidth
1 Addon Domains
5 Subdomains
5 mySQL Databases
Cpanel with Softaculous auto installer.

Link Back Required.

If you are interested sent an email saleh[at]socheaphost.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back