• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Nolimitserver.biz

JJW

NLC
NLC
There speed is nice there uptime was good till the other day. wehn i had 6 hours of downtime. I have had no response to support requests for a month and after 2 weeks i have lost 4 tickets now that just disappeared. I have emailed every address on there website for some answers as to the tech who is supposed to be managing them and not getting anything. I am in the process of trying to find another server. I hate to leave a fairly steady server but i would warn if you are a reseller or want to be a master rellser or even master reseller i believe the companies website has misleading information about the company. as no professional hosting company who supposedly owns there own hardware would not answer there questions.

my website that is hosted on nolimitserver.biz i have a few but i have a site birchtreelane.com

From what I've heard, they are a bit iffy. Some people said they were put on a single-core server and there were no WHM features. They also didn't give refunds etc

Judging by their site, if its too good to be true, then maybe it is. :)

figure this they are down again today already. i am so looking forward to my new virtual private server

Also they are too new in the field by their whois: Mon Jan 26 04:14:52 GMT 2009. So be careful when you choose providers. Do an intense self research before signup.
Best of luck to find a good provider next time.

and really, their packages are very attractive, i was about to buy one reseller, but on doing the reserch i didnt got any positive point, everyones complaining about them.

I wonder what they say to you in response. I think that is useful to be aware about the reasons. Lets wait what they can say

emailed several times

i have emailed filed support tickets and nothing has happened i am moving to a vps with nixism for the price you can't beat it.

Just take note that cheap doesn't necessarily mean reliable, good. Of which, most of the time, they aren't. Do take not I am not pointing any fingers at any company in my aforementioned statement. Just a side note for you.

Back