• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

No email sending limitation

Hamed

Hello,
I have a news later which contain 15.000 emails now I want to send news for my users.
Is there anyone can help me to send email?

I need cheap way. VPS cost a lot for this job.
Just I want to send 50 emails per min.

50 emails per minute is 72,000 emails per day!!!! There is no shared host that is going to let you do that. You absolutely need a VPS or dedicated server for that volume of email.

You're probably just going to have to monitize the newsletter some way so you can afford a VPS or dedicated.

You can also try mass email services like Mailchimp (http://mailchimp.com/pricing/), but they are usually quite expensive.

How much is the price for VPS which doesn't have email sending limitation?
50 emails per minute is 72,000 emails per day!!!! There is no shared host that is going to let you do that. You absolutely need a VPS or dedicated server for that volume of email.

You're probably just going to have to monitize the newsletter some way so you can afford a VPS or dedicated.

You can also try mass email services like Mailchimp (http://mailchimp.com/pricing/), but they are usually quite expensive.

well
i can offer you a vps for 15€ per month

but there is 1 big rule that you do not going like

as long the emails are not spam (bulkspam in this case) then it is possible to do it
but as soon it get reconised as spam ( that happens realy fast with that amount of emails) then it probaly will be shutted down because of abuse and spam emails

on other side , i can also provide a cheap dedicated server ( for 100€ per month) that can do the same but is located in a differend datacenter and got differend rules (and not avaible as online order) and is fully under my own control and i take care of those abuses and not the dc where it is located

anyway
if you like this offer , let me know
but if you "abuse" the system by sending out phising and spam and fraud business stuff ( like you won the loto of 10 mill .. ) then it also get terminated

so in general , if you abuse it then it get shutted down

Greetings From PowerChaos

Back