• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

No CPM or CPC knowledge?

I went to the wikipedia link in the hopes of reading up on what no cpm or cpc knowledge meant. I already realize cpm means cost per mille (thousand). Although I still dont know what "No CPM or CPC knowledge" means. How can the ad network have no knowledge of the cpm if they are the ad network providing ads to a website?

There are the list of the diffenitions there. Chose the one which the closest for the marketing area

No CPM or CPC knowledge

I think it means you dont have to be an expert in CPC cost per click? and CPM cost per mille to become an affiliate member with them.

I agree with this "I think it means you dont have to be an expert in CPC cost per click? and CPM" it clearly stated there no cpm and cpc knowledge that means you don`t have to advertise your site to cpc advertiser networks to make your site gain more visitor,only my though, I think other member have better opinion then I do

Back