• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

NO ADS & POSTS required, 1GB Space, 10GB bandwidth, PHP, MySQL, FTP, Instant Setup

netrc

Hi!

Our website: http://www.freehyperspace.com

We are happy to offer you:

NO ADS REQUIRED
NO POSTS REQUIRED

1000MB Free Hyper Space
10GB Bandwidth
Free Subdomain Hosting
Free FTP Account
PHP Supported
MySQL Supported
Web File Manager
Easy Application Installer
Instant Account Setup
Easy to use Control Panel
Stable Hosting Platform
Powerful Servers
Reliable Data Centers
Super Fast Network
99.9% Uptime
24x7 Support
The Best Solution for blogs, forums, home pages and game sites

If you need little bit more space or bandwidth we can always work something out for you.

Now we offer 1000 MB of disk space instead of 500 MB!

so far so good, your service is very fast for me.
i`ll see what happens when i try a different CMS
filesize is too low.

Last edited:
yes,your right. i cannot use now. cannot install phpnuke. also not support plugin or theme for wordpress. also invinho.com to cannot upload theme and mod for wordpress. fedup use instant activation

yes,your right. i cannot use now. cannot install phpnuke. also not support plugin or theme for wordpress. also invinho.com to cannot upload theme and mod for wordpress. fedup use instant activation

Hi,

We have a lot of members who are using wordpress and other software. Submit support ticket, we will see how we can help you.

i like to try different Free (opensource) CMS systems like cms made simple, Jaws etc which i can`t because of filetype limitations.

i like to try different Free (opensource) CMS systems like cms made simple, Jaws etc which i can`t because of filetype limitations.

You can always open up a ticket and ask about filetypes. We always approve reasonable types, do not ask for .exe .mp3 and so on please.

Back