• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

No Ads/Posting, Up to 5GBs space/100GBs bandwidth, PHP, MySQL, cPanel

Hello there :wave:

Liway is a web-host that has been operating since 2006. We cater for enthusiasts, providing the very best in hosting services.

Our hosting packs start at 50MiBs of space and 2GiBs of bandwidth and go up to 5GiBs of space and 100GiBs of bandwidth. Our server is nice and fast, has a 100mb/s uplink and we have not had a single problem or downtime the entire year.

We currently offer cPanel 11, MySQL 5.0, PostgreSQL 8.4.0, PHP versions 5.3.1, 5.2.11 and 6.0.0-dev. PHP 5.3.1 is ran as an apache module with APC for maximum speed.

All free packs come with unlimited features and no restrictions. We do not require ads or forum posts.

We pride ourselves with running the latest and best software, on generous settings and we provide great support to all our users.

http://free.liway.com/

Hope to see you there
:beer:

Heyyo its starcraft from liway host >.<
hehe, nvr note that u were here ;p

btw... ur server is really really weird at the moment -.-
about the vb installation, i tried on my own "localhost" mean my comp ;p
its work well....

Heyyo its starcraft from liway host >.<
hehe, nvr note that u were here ;p

btw... ur server is really really weird at the moment -.-
about the vb installation, i tried on my own "localhost" mean my comp ;p
its work well....

phpBB, mediawiki, drupal, wordpress, joomla, etc. all seem to work fine with our recent work.

If your paid script doesn't work, then it's not unreasonable for you to request support from the people you paid money to.

Liway does not demand or get anything from it's clients, yet we do a ton of work to ensure our services are of the highest quality. If your approach to solving problems is to complain everywhere instead of using the correct support channels, then you may as well leave for another host - as we do not approve of such behavior.

Last edited:
That's right .
If you bought a licence from vbulletin , it's their responsibility to help you get it installed and running .
The host here didn't ask for money like they did and he's only responsible for his hosting services .
It's not his problem if a 3rd party script doesn't work coz he didn't give it to you .

Anyways , contact vbulletin guys , they'll certainly help you out .
And they'll help you get it installed and working all through ;)

Back