• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

No-Ads Free Forum Hosting or A FREE .com (or any TLD) Domain Name for Posting!

webb360.com

Hello,

:wave:

We'd like to invite you to webb360.com:. Anytime you make 200 posts at webb360.com we will give you free forum hosting, either SMF or PhpBB and a link to your hosted forum on our site, or a FREE TLD Domain Name.

Yes you heard it right a FREE domain name; of your choice. This is an excellent way to complement free hosting. You'll finally be able to call your site YourName.com instead of something like YourName.sdfasdfawefaklfjsd.biz Best of all you'll have full ownership of the name. And may earn as many as you wish.

There is no other website out there offering free services like this! :cool2:

Happy Posting!
Get Started Now!

Last edited:
luis123456 said:
I will post for the free domain name.

Please add more posts in your forum.

Heh that's kind of the point =)

But in addition, I will also offer a free domain to members who start at just 95 new topics in the forum, to help get things started.

Last edited:
I just installed the forum yesterday so there might have be a bug. Thanks for letting me know. I'll work on it right now.

Last edited:
Back