• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Nlc?

Captain_Thunder said:
I'm climbing rather slowly... wasn't there a thread called "The longest thread ever!" or something like that?

Yes and it was in a forum in which posts don't count because of people like you which want to increase there post count just to be in the infamous NLC.

Actually, it's most people trying to get OUT of the infamous NLC, I find. That sure was me at one point, in my more juvenile days :p

You know...like last week?

Blank Verse said:
Actually, it's most people trying to get OUT of the infamous NLC, I find. That sure was me at one point, in my more juvenile days :p

You know...like last week?

When you was questioning my Ric Flair picture? Why I oughta! :typing:

NLC?

Nearly Losing Control
Atleast thats how it describes me...

In my "real" job today I about broke my hand after hitting one of the metal carts, nearly knocking it over. It hurt a bit, and that about sums up an average day, nearly losing control....

lol gotta watch those carts, I'd like to get up to that level but im not racing there, maybe in a couple of years...

i have no fking idea how the fck i am an fws addict. i dont fking remember when the last time i came here and i am an addict? how about fws hobo

I am feeling like I have no life right now, just because of the stupid Longest Thread Ever and my continued support in its growth

Matt8 said:
I am feeling like I have no life right now, just because of the stupid Longest Thread Ever and my continued support in its growth
Hmm... I haven't stopped in there in a long time.

Back