• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

NLC/1000 Posts

-------------------------------------------------
:rolleyes: yet another useless post count thread :rolleyes:
-------------------------------------------------
**discussions about post counts are boring and useless

roly is just a cheap spammer, god i wish he was 0dd544ca4ccb44f6ed5cf12555859eb7 (MD5 Encoded)

Originally posted by Myacen Network

And 998 of them were unconstructive rude, or offensive (& Spam) posts :D

so true ROTFLMAO

roly helped me once (I think)

Hey I would be excited if I had 1000 posts too! Although I try to help people and I don't think I spam

<edit>I just remembered what my signature was :p</edit>

Last edited:
Re: Re: NLC/1000 Posts

And i have reported a hell of a lot of them :D

Originally posted by Blank Verse
God, I think Stu should confirm this thread twice.

actually.. I don't even think i've noticed roly before... it's like he came out of nowhere and then is suddenly NLC...:tired2:

i post a good ammount and i have been arround for a year and i only have 650 posts :confused2

he been arround 3 months and hes at 1020 posts

i've been around for almost 6 months .. and i've posted over 2600 times .. however i could have posted like 4000 + if i had kept up my constant replying ... however i had a 1 month break ... imagen :nervous:

Re: Re: NLC/1000 Posts

I don't like putting people down but thats very accurate. If you're going to post stupid comments like "YABBB - Yet another boring bulletin board" then its going to annoy people very quickly. And also stuff like "PLEASE DONT BRING UP OLD THREADS". If you don't like a post then report it. Simple as that.

ive been around for a year and a half on this board but the old boards for like 2 1/2 yrs. Total of like 4 yrs and on this forum i have less than 700 posts and roly has over 100 since last december and about 2 of those has been of some use to anyone.

Back