• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Nirmani.net? Is this the end?

mallujigga

Looks like nirmani is having a few problems with their servers, or is it just my case? Anyone who hosts their site with niranga and are experiencing lot of downtime, please post. I wonder if is it just my site???? :confused: :confused: :confused: :eek:

All webhosts have problems at one stage, and the worst thing is problems usually occur on all servers at the same time!

this domain is hosted on Nirmaniheredago.ca

My account was completely deleted like one week ago because of a bad move from the company where Nirmani's server are located. My account was re-created the same day but DNS had to propagate .. But since that problem, everything works fine :cool:

and Nirmani is SO fast from here, I get pings of 30 WOW

i have an account from them, hardly use it though. i logged on yesterday, and everything worked fine.

well... about a week ago when they got kicked off their server, i lost everythin i had on it... but now the new server is way faster and the stupid plesk is gone =) its CPanel4.7 now =)

i like this new server but the only problem is that all my old stuff is gone... all my emails and DBs and stuff...

i bought hosting from -------- in december so their holding my domain hostage... soooooooooo everytime i wanna change the dns, i gotta wait like 2-7 days for them to do it... (it takes them a couple of tries before they get it right - for this change it took them 3 tries i think)

o well... atleast nirmani didnt leave us hanging by running with our money - they acctually got us on another server =)

- SF

-=BACKUP=- I didn't made mine so I lost almost everything but reasonnable people with big & important site must do that.

sorry for poor English

Yup, they put me in a new server after all my data got deleted. Now with the new server I am having constant time outs and all that other bad stuff. :confused2 . I think the server is located somewhere in Atlanta. All I could find out about the server is this.

Net Depot, Inc. (NETBLK-NETDEPOT97)
55 Marietta St NW, Suite 1720
Atlanta, GA 30303
US

Netname: NETDEPOT97
Netblock: 209.51.128.0 - 209.51.159.255
Maintainer: DEPO

Coordinator:
Hinkle, Jeff (JH2120-ARIN) jhinkle@dv2.com
404-230-9150

I seriously don't know what is going on. Just getting completely irritated about this stuff.

Nirmani is my host also. I had the same problems when they had server problems, now it is working fine. The only thing that made me mas was the fact I had to start my Ikonboard over again, and reinstall the skin.

I still love Nirmani.

:D

[add] I love the CPanel.. I really didn't like plesk.. ugh!!

Hmm, looks like I am the only one who still has problems with them. Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against them at all. Their support actually is awesome. I just hate it when users can't access my site and they sent me an email asking for an explanation.

Originally posted by biggulp
but what's the use if your data is gone?

well... for me... i was real lazy to change my layout (i kept telling people i was gonna work on it...in march =P) sooooooooo now i'm trying to get over my lazyness but its too strong... o well - now i'll have to work on making a layout...

- SF

Originally posted by mallujigga
Hmm, looks like I am the only one who still has problems with them. Don't get me wrong. I have nothing against them at all. Their support actually is awesome. I just hate it when users can't access my site and they sent me an email asking for an explanation.

tell them to delete ur account and recreate it OR make sure that ur domain DNS is correct...

- SF

Re: ...

Originally posted by _Street_Fighter

well... for me... i was real lazy to change my layout (i kept telling people i was gonna work on it...in march =P) sooooooooo now i'm trying to get over my lazyness but its too strong... o well - now i'll have to work on making a layout...

- SF

HAHA!! Thats pretty much the same thing that is happening to me. I had my old layout online when there was the problems. I was working on the new layout when it happened now I'm just telling them the site will be back up in July, but they are happy because the message board is still up.

Back