• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

News Flash: WHM-HOST is down

WMSpecialties

The WHM-host company was stripped of its hosting abilties beacuse one of its customers were posting warez programs on his servers. We do not know when they will be up, but that is what happens when you have warez programs on your servers

This post looks like an 'I didn't monitor my reseller properly'

Tell your clients not us, you should have a database of details??

The datacenter shut the entire company down. WHM-host used to host the main site of WebMedia Specialties. I like to keep my site off my servers in my datacenter for security reasons. Also I don't care about my clients because they are fine. I just wanted to know how others that had thier service are doing. I always hate to see people panic when their site goes under. I have to move my main site on my server for temporary purposes, no sign ups now, lol! I just wanted to warn any one that was thinking of getting their service or that did not know what happened.

Last edited:
What about WHM-HOST's admin? Their site is now redirecting to http://www.hostxl.net, and a popup saying that they've merged with hostxl.net appears everytime you load the site. They state that most whm's accounts have been tranferred to hostxl but this is not the case. I've already sent them 2 e-mails, opened a support ticket, but until now, no answer in more than 36 hours! :shame:

I'm so disappointed, with all the money I payed I deserve more than this! :devious2:

lol, Mr. Kill. Our local servers are down, waiting for electricity to come back on. Sorry about the delay, but I have just gone through a hurricane and am recovering after two of them. We are running genators right now, but do not have a central site because I keep my main site of my servers for security purposes. I think that was pretty dumb for Keston not to tell any one. How are you supposed to back up?

do you can say me what is "warez programs"?

now when i tried to see http://www.hostxl.net/
there was a popup and it says..

If you have an Account at WHM-Host.com or WHM-Host.net and it is not working you will have to re-sign up with Host XL Inc. Host XL Prices are almost the same as WHM-Host but we offer MORE for CHEAPER!

so.. that meas.... i have lost all of my archives?

thankyou PixelHosting

so i just need wait an answer for my admin hosting, they don`t reply my emails,
or... what should i do?

I hope you intend to refund everyone. Expecting them to pay again to hostxl is unethical.

I am not the owner of Whm-host, but had their hosting, keston did refund me. Hey guys thanks for your patience, we are up and now running.

wow that is really dumb that they make you sign-up with hostxl and charge you again for hosting this is going to hurt them

ledohost.com, leamhost.com, whm-host.com and now hostxl.net.

Guess that's how Keston keeps ripping people off? Pretending to "sell" the company.

Back