• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Newest Website

tandoc

tandoc tandoc
NLC
Check my sig :bandit2:

don't bother telling me how small the font is, or how cluttered it may be, i like it that way :angry2: :chinese2: :D

First off if other peeps are like me they won`t install the pluggin that is offered, IMHO the logo is to big in height, the right area thats grey doesn`t seem to fit in maybe change the colour?...I checked out your links and on everyone came across the 404 error and also ended up with 6 pop unders..GGrrrr, and finally I was very lost on the point of your site. :confused2

PS: Your font is to small....lol :tongue2:

Originally posted by tandoc
don't bother telling me how small the font is, or how cluttered it may be, i like it that way :angry2: :chinese2: :D

Why ask for comments then? The fonts are virtually impossible to read god knows how somebody with low contrast or whatever will read them....

Other than that it looks ok.

Originally posted by acidhosting
First off if other peeps are like me they won`t install the pluggin that is offered, ......

404 error ....

6 pop unders

complaint to hostultra about the ads,

and i haven't uploaded the entire site.. why is it that no one can read small fonts? i can read it just fine on 1280x1024 on a 17" screen

I never said that I couldn`t read it, I`m on same size as you but on a laptop at 15", seems to me that you want comments but only good ones :confused2 and as for getting in touch with your host about the popups...well you chose them I`m just giving you my opinion about the popups as they alone can be a people put off. :) good luck.

no.. it was jake/xsnetwork that couldn't read it

i'd just prefer it if people would not commnet on how small the text is or how cluttered it is, because that was what i wanted to achieve

Originally posted by tandoc
I am wondering why, if you have no intention of changing anything, that you ask a review? I agree with what has been said already, except I didn't see any popups.

Back