• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Newbie, need help

edknight

hiya, relatively new to this, i have a really good free host, but i am thinking that in the long run i will have to upgrade to paid. They offer a service for $8/month, which is fine. they offer 2 gigs of space, 35gb/month bandwidth. 200 ftp accounts (why would i need more than one, can someone explain?), then a load of other stuff that i dont know much about. Just wondering if u could answer the question above and tell me if this is a good deal?

Ed

Well it's very cheap, and cheap is not always good, but if you've been using them already and you're happy there's not really any reson why you shouldn't give them a try.

You'd only really need extra FTP accounts if you wanted to allow other people to upload/download content from your site, but obviously don't want to give them your own account login details.

If your happy enough that's a great price for the amount of transfer & disk space. Give it a try.

Back