• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Years Resolution

stuffradio

Super Moderator#1
NLC
How many of you picked losing weight as your New Years resolution? I haven't picked that, but I did sort of choose it as one two years ago in April. I have almost lost 50 lbs since April 2009 by exercising outside.

Just curious how many of you chose Losing weight and are actually sticking with it. (I bet now we'll get lots of weight loss pills in here) If you didn't choose losing weight, what is your 2 week old new years resolution?

I did pick losing weight for my New Year's Resolution, but on the same note my New Year's Resolution is 1280x800 :p

Well, I chose to start losing weight in October (kind early!). But the good news is I've managed to lose 22 lbs since then!

Well, I chose to start losing weight in October (kind early!). But the good news is I've managed to lose 22 lbs since then!

22 lbs in that amount of time is good! How much are you going for? I might go for 15 lbs more... but I'm afraid I might be skinny bones then :lol: I'd be at 170ish lbs if I lost 15 more.

Hmm... sorry guys but my new year's resolution is to gain a bit of weight. 132lbs (60kg) here.

22 lbs in that amount of time is good! How much are you going for? I might go for 15 lbs more... but I'm afraid I might be skinny bones then :lol: I'd be at 170ish lbs if I lost 15 more.

If I can lose 14 more, I'd be back at a normal body weight. I'm hoping to get there by the end of February. It's hard now, though, I must admit.

Myself? I'm going to aim to gain a little bit of weight. I'm currently only 124lbs at 5'5". Almost 5'6". But, I'd rather just gain a few pounds to be safe and increase my muscle.

Oh, alternative? Get a job and get Cross Industries/Glacier Host going,

Back