• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Year, New Design

Well, if you like square, it's fine...you could make it unsquare by rounding the corners off, corners being my definition of square. And another, now that I think of it...Doesn't your site deserve a title? Other than that, I likes! (Of course, this is coming from the person that just posted a request to review her site without giving the url)

Yup, too squared.. you can try to make your Home, News etc. pics rounded out or something. You know, shave off the corners.

First time I tried to go there Yahoo! gave me a 404 error :(

I agree with everyone...round the corners off on your square images so it's 'smoother'.....also brighten the text color on those images a bit...

Might add a little bit of color in your content to keep it lively; two colors for the whole site tend to get a little boring.

I recently redirected my domain name to a new host. I think it takes a day or two for the bugs to get worked out. This may be why you got the 404 error :(

Back