• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New TV Season amongst us

I think the better question is, what TV shows are you looking forward to? Personally, I'm looking forward to 30 Rock and The Office. As well as The Class and Corner Gas.

Scrubs, Southpark, Family Guy, American Dad, Amazing Race.. the usual

Dexter... Hands down.. Already seen the first 2 episodes as they leaked, and wow, they are amazing.

For us UK viewers, there is also the new season of Spooks coming in early September.

spooks is amazing. Though i still don't know whether i prefer 24 or not. Its not really a tv series, but i believe a new series of Top gear is about to come out. Thats always worth a watch.

Where to start!

American Dad, Family Guy, Simpsons, South Park, Scrubs, Heroes, Skins, The Office (US), Top Gear, Futurama (next month! w00t) - all of them pretty much are september/october.

Heroes is getting a new hottie, Kirstin Bell from Veronica Mars(Due to it being cancelled, even thoug I wanted to know what was going to happen this season... those bastards) :p

Back