• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New to this thread

stuffradio

Super Moderator#1
NLC
Hey,

I'm new to this thread here... ummm :eek: Wow! SOOO MANY MEMEBRS, like zomg.
My name is Stuffradio, and I started off with like... 959 posts because I'm kewl and I've like... had an account since October this year. BUT I'm still new here, because I've never posted in this sub-forum :eek:.

stuffradio said:
I know eh!? Look at all these n00b comments...

I specifically said I was new to the thread not the forums... GEEZ!
lol, they act like you have never been here. lol

iyeru42 said:
I think you meant "What it is." But I don't know, maybe I watch too much Love Hina. -_-
in lamens terms, and english i guess, why are you always talking about saké? It is good and all, but have you ever even had it? you cant even legally drink can you?

Last edited:
methodcomptech said:
in lamens terms, and english i guess, why are you always talking about saké? It is good and all, but have you ever even had it? you cant even legally drink can you?

I'm 18 YOA, and can drink in a few Euro countries ('cause I am 18 :p)

But not here in Wisconsin, as I would HAVE to be 21. -_-'

yeah, the US is stupid about alcohol laws.

P.S. if you are 18, act like it, and stop trying to keep this fight going with Mr. Johnson. also, I am tired of typig the whole name, so he is LG from now on when i refer to him, but you need to keep calling him by the full name. You have to learn respect for older members, just as I have, and not take everything to heart that they may say. also, dont expect people to help you when you act immature, or when they help you, and they ask for your help, and you dont help them in return. it is all about respect. if you have some, welcome back, otherwise, come back when you have it.

iyeru42 said:
All right, I better leave now then.
never said you needed to leave. just saying that you need to learn to get along and not take everything so seriously. you act emo or something. are you? dont go cry now, just be a man, and stop letting things bother you, and dont post threads looking to start something, because we all know that someone talking cr@p to someone else on a computer is totally tough and that we better watch out. so, just get along, and stop creating problems, and you are more than welcome.

argue.jpg

Back