• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New to the board

batcave

Hello - this says webhosting offers so I thought I would post my hello message here and if you want a unique name - I run some interesting site names that are different from normal freehosts. I also have some good movie reviews and other features - check it out if you like - and would like to hear more from people on what they think or what I need to change to make it better.

Do you host people? If so, how much are you charging? If not, why did you post here?

Yah - I host people

I host about 6800 people or so right now. Check it out :) I didn't post my url but it's in my signature. I am a cobranded host but I try to offer a lot more stuff and help above and beyond the cobranded package.

But do you have an offer* to make? That is the reason this forum exists. If not, this thread should be in the Ads and Offers forum.

* something different from your normal plans. more space, or more bandwidth, or maybe a new feature

What I offer

Ok - I offer 20M of space, ftp, stats, pagebuilder, etc. The domains that I offer are sort of unique - and users can get accounts at username.batcave.net, digitalgothic.com, earthserv.com, evilfrogs.com, ezfreehosting.com and freebiebug.com. I have a completely free greeting cards that was developed for the site which is really easy to use, a frequently updated movie reviews site, and 50% of my ad revenue goes to charity. This used to be a decent amount but with the ad market - it has been lacking- but hopefully will pickup. I am offering free hosting to anyone, and users can upgrade for more space and etc. Also if you want to add your link to my freebies section or check out my mp3 search stop by :) JDT

And is this your normal routine (sorry for acting like an ass but there's a reason for the Ads and Offers forum), or is this a new plan?

Re: What I offer

Originally posted by batcave
Ok - I offer 20M of space, ftp, stats, pagebuilder, etc. The domains that I offer are sort of unique - and users can get accounts at username.batcave.net, digitalgothic.com, earthserv.com, evilfrogs.com, ezfreehosting.com and freebiebug.com. I have a completely free greeting cards that was developed for the site which is really easy to use, a frequently updated movie reviews site, and 50% of my ad revenue goes to charity. This used to be a decent amount but with the ad market - it has been lacking- but hopefully will pickup. I am offering free hosting to anyone, and users can upgrade for more space and etc. Also if you want to add your link to my freebies section or check out my mp3 search stop by :) JDT

Community Architect!

Re: What I offer

Originally posted by batcave
Ok - I offer 20M of space, ftp, stats, pagebuilder, etc. The domains that I offer are sort of unique - and users can get accounts at username.batcave.net, digitalgothic.com, earthserv.com, evilfrogs.com, ezfreehosting.com and freebiebug.com.

Basically he's offering space with some funky domains. I'd rather see it here than on the main forums. If you have a domain, or do not need free space, or don't like the names, you won't be interested in the offer.

This forum is more for special offers by web hosting companies, but I suppose this is OK. If we get a whole slew of people posting this type of offer however, I don't think we can keep these types of posts.

Back