• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Site layout...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The site has been updated to incorporate jstger's php templating system. However, I've edited it so that map.php takes all the links as ?act=link_here

This way I can have shorter URLs! Also, later I may upload my out.php so I can handle the external links as well. Enjoy everyone!

Actually, I have it plain because I don't want to use rollover images, those take too long to load sometimes... especially on my dial-up.

What do you suggest I do Lipsofgrace? I'm not doing a left or right-side menu, so don't suggest that.

you can make rollovers that look like images, and yo uwill only need two different images and then use text. smokingwoodies.com is a perfect example of what i am talking about. but you can put a rollover behind the text instead of to the side. that is just what i chose to do for it. hell, i will even make the rollover images for you. let me know

to b frank i didnt like ur site it was too simple for me when i saw it 1st time it looked as if it was made by a 6yr old kid playing with his frontpage i know its a anim site make for pro and attractive and ya d purple header gives me a girlish and xxx site feeling

holydevil said:
to b frank i didnt like ur site it was too simple for me when i saw it 1st time it looked as if it was made by a 6yr old kid playing with his frontpage i know its a anim site make for pro and attractive and ya d purple header gives me a girlish and xxx site feeling
lol, reminds me of that somewhat too. hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back