• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

NEW Servers!, LOWER Prices!, Excellent UNIX Hosting!

webgod2001

Hi All,

Newsflash! Asp2.Net (The Premier UNIX Host) has now moved servers, we are no longer DonHost resellers!, our sites are now hosted on a Cobalt RaQ4i housed in Telehouse West, London.

Also, our seriously LOW prices have dropped again! Prices now start from £14.95/$20.99 per YEAR, and range up to only £14.99/$19.95 per month for 500Mb of space and 10Gb of bandwidth!

Head on over to http://www.asp2.net/ now to find out more, or e-mail us at tech@asp2.net with any comments or questions!

~Jerome Everall
Asp2.Net Hosting Services

Yes thats right, and thanks for the support!

Sorry for the slow reply, the forum decided not to send me a notification e-mail, ho hum..

~WebThingy

I got a small question then...

Ghoulnet Resellers for 5GB for each account right ? How can you be offering 10GB on each account when goulnet only will allow 5 ???

Last edited:
Originally posted by SLab
Why Not ?
Its a question that need answering isn't it ?

I am not a mod .. i do not have to do that ... infact i don't have to do anything other than abide by the rules .... which i am doing

I can do what i please / when i please

- I feel that this is a valid deal , thus your wasting your time by trying to pick holes ... but by all means e-mail the server rendor and ask them ... they will probally tell you.

Yeah, it's not that it's all that uncommon. Clients make secret deals with hosts all the time--just make sure to have it written down on paper if you ever decide to do the same so the hosts can't scam you. It's happened before.

Hi All,

Sorry for the slow response.

Ghoulnet have changed their terms, you can now allocate up to 10Gb per account.

And yes Stu, we support Chillisoft ASP.

However, we may soon be moving to Linux servers running Cpanel4, secureSSH and a lot more..

~Jerome

Originally posted by Daniel

it would be kindof odd if they didn't support asp.
i asked once before if they had ASP on their old servers and they said they did not..

Back