• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

"New Posts" Glitch?

I never go to the bottom of the list. The furthests I get is three pages in. So that I don't dig up old posts. Turns out there is only one post that is that old. But yes, it has to be a curiosity it gets to be repeated in that slot every day.
:)

Same here. I tried something: went to Paid hosting offers forum and on the thread tools - selected Mark the forum as read.

Not getting that - but not clicking on it either.

I did pm Peo about a bit of ad code that seems to hijack links here, hope he's looking into it.

Well, then I don't understand this crap. I have my timezone set to GMT-5, which is Eastern Time and DST is on so that would make it GMT-4. At the bottom of the forum, right now, it says, "All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:40." This is wrong because it's 13:40 right now.