• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Microsoft search engine

As if ol' Billy wasnt greedy enough putting ads all over MSN and Hotmail, forcing your software on everyone, and releasing junk versions of Windows OS right before a new version of Windows comes out just for a little more profit, Im looking at you Windows ME. And now he has to try and beat Google at its own game!! I love Google, and if he makes them go out of buisness Im going to rip Bills balls off right and shuve them down his throat! (I mean that in a good way) :devious2:

The new MSN Search doesnt even use Microsoft technology! They bought it all from Yahoo and slapped the MSN logo on it.

I got an idea, instead of spending worthless time re-doing your suckass search engine that only the computer illiterate use, why dont you patch the billion holes and bugs in your OS?!? You take up 91% of the OS market with such a shotty product.

We can only hope that longhorn in '05 or '06 will be better seeing as they are rebuilding it from scratch, instead of using the same crashing kernal in all other windows versions.

Thats why I love Mac OS and Linux. :classic2:

calm down.. calm down..

please relax, take a deep breath in, and exhale. breathe in, breathe out.

i'd be interested to see proof about the yahoo claims. should be interesting.

jmiller said:
Hmm, the search page is just like Google.

I know they're affiliated with Google, but they could as least make an original design.

Wait, i maybe wrong, but i remember that a month or so ago, the broke up from google and began running their own search program. They arent with google anymore are they?

kaliboy2g said:
Wait, i maybe wrong, but i remember that a month or so ago, the broke up from google and began running their own search program. They arent with google anymore are they?
They're not?

Then why do those search pages look identical to Google's? Just a rip-off?

jmiller said:
They're not?

Then why do those search pages look identical to Google's? Just a rip-off?

Yes, i personaly and many other poeple favor the plain easy to use layout of google, thats why yahoo copied it. And as for your first question. It was a month or so ago that google and yahoo announced that they were no longer associtated, i will look for the article and post it here.

Back