• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New member intro

ebh-art

Hello Everyone!

I have been involved with the hosting industry since year 2000, and just stumbled accross this forum. WOW, lots of good info, lots of current topics. I'm loving the content and really looking forward to becoming a part of this community.

My role in the company has been supervising the shared hosting line, and now I switched to the dedicated server division. So my area of expertise is pretty broad, and I look forward to helping out other users of this forum just like I hope there will be individuals to answer my questions.

Happy to be here! :)

Art

Hello My friend great to have you these guys really know there stuff.
I love just viewing these forums and reading all the great topics..

Wow nice thread. Makes me feel like I'm new in here again, well I'm still new in here, but I mean, new. . . er. . . very new. . . Geez where's my lawyer? :)

Welcome and enjoy your stay at this fine community. Just remember to bring the sarcasm.

Johnson (LG) said:
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes, hey!
---- that, I'm going to Mondo Burger.

Actually that was a great movie. Now I want to see it again.

Johnson (LG) said:
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes, hey!

ah yes, the problem with geek forums, no women. same problem on motorcycle forums... :-( in fact now that I think about it, I don't think i belong to any forums with more than 1% women..

---- that, I'm going to Mondo Burger.

Actually that was a great movie. Now I want to see it again.

Fun fact: the IMDB rating of Good Burger is 4.2 out of 10, which is total bull----.

wow, what happened? half the posts from yesterday are gone. is this forum heavily moderated for some reason?!

It didn't use to be, but I have noticied multiple threads have lost multiple posts here in general. Perhaps the recent addition of Bruce is to blame :p

Matt8 said:
Perhaps the recent addition of Bruce is to blame :p
I resent that.

I haven't touched this thread, or really much of anything in General Discussions, for that matter. Nothing of any value is missing from the thread anyhow.

LOL the value was purely sentimental :)

Anywhoo, I'm still trying to figure out how to best do the avatar thing. Going to shrink my current one and link it.

Back