• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Look!

Thanks for all your feedback, I appreciate it. I note some complaints about the logo and the brightness.

It's going to be brighter than the old one even if we make some changes. I guess we can do some small changes though if the designer have some more time to do this.

You have to remember though that it might take some time to get used to a new design and colors.

iiPanel have been working hard on this new skin for a long time, making all kinds of improvements along the way. A special thanks to him!

It's ok, you have gone from 1996 to 2011.

I think the favicon looks like facebook's one. It does not show much about freewebspace

Thanks for all your feedback, I appreciate it. I note some complaints about the logo and the brightness.

It's going to be brighter than the old one even if we make some changes. I guess we can do some small changes though if the designer have some more time to do this.

You have to remember though that it might take some time to get used to a new design and colors.

iiPanel have been working hard on this new skin for a long time, making all kinds of improvements along the way. A special thanks to him!

Thanks Peo, :wave: I am glad to see most members liking it, I will see what I can do regarding the logo and brightness.

It looks like it should be called Super Happy Funshine Anime Luvers Skin. I'm glad we still have the old look to fall back on.

I love the new theme! It looks totally awesome and the colours are great!

Kwek

I don't like placement of the ad at the top. Can't it be moved to the header? Next to the FWS logo?

It's centered now. Not sure if I can move that ad space anywhere. It would not fit in the white space next to the logo on a smaller resolution.

In the new skin you need to be on the forum frontpage to switch back to the old skin.

Still waiting for my fixed width :p

I assume you have a huge screen resolution and that's why you want this?

It's low priority unfortunately, since it means extra work for the designer and then for me each time I wish to update something. So far I don't see much interest in a fixed skin.

I assume you have a huge screen resolution and that's why you want this?

My 1440 by 900 resolution would make a fixed width horrible looking. It may be the user has something like 800x600, like I used to have for a decade or more. Also Peo,
6. Signature rules: Your signature can have a maximum of 4 lines at 1024 resolution and must be in normal font size or smaller. It can not contain quote tags. A maximum of two smilies are allowed. You can't have ads for other sites than your own in your signature unless you are employed by that company. That means you can't sell, rent, do link exchange etc in your signature space.
Wasn't the signature rule for a lower resolution at one time? If so, why did you change it?

Last edited:
Can you add the Member List links and stuff back in? It's rather a pain having to switch skins each time I want to see something.

Back