• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New logo & design

Peo

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
After more than 10 years without a logo I thought it was time to get one...

Today we also have a new menu and there's been some minor changes in the default vbulletin design. This to make it easy to upgrade vBulletin and at the same time not be stuck with an old style that doesn't fit the rest of the site.

I know some just want the basic old style and others want something new. This might not be a perfect compromise, but at the moment I beleive this is one solution.

Let me know what you think and if you spot any problems. Thanks!

Its pretty nice. Still room for improvment though. Can't put my finger on it. But yeah, nice. :)

One thing I will say about it, which is starting to get on my nerves, is the advert at the top of the page next to the logo is streching the page margins :(

Ad or No Ad, let me count the ways

What advert? I don't see one

Those of you seeing the ad are probably using IE or another browser straight up. Those of you who don't and are confused are probably using a browser with one of the NoScript/NoAd type features built in and turned on.

I have multi browsers set up, so I can see it both ways. For those of you with the ad on, yes, it stretches the margins. :(

Otherwise, it's a nice new feature to be greeted with on a "random" day kilometers away from any useful holiday on the calendar!

Thanks for your feedback. At what screen resolution does the top menu stretch the margins? I've tried it in IE and Firefox and I see no error.

I've moved the ad under the menu now. I hope that solved the issue with the ad stretching the margins?

Blank, I'll see if I can let for instance NLC members get the option to choose the old one.

Back