• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Logo Design.....please Review

LYT-Michael said:
.net

But it seems that it'll fit the site well.

yeah, it is .net. i fixed the original posting. thanks. i think it will fit nice too. i hope he likes it though.

jstgermain said:
yeah, it is .net. i fixed the original posting. thanks. i think it will fit nice too. i hope he likes it though.
Good stuff. Great friend you are to do something like this for him. Also, was it free?

me too. if anyone else needs anything, let me know. i am always looking for advertising, and willing to trade my skills for some. let me know.

logo

i have had 3 logos while doing 123gohost.net and none of them beat my new one, my friend did a great job !!! any one who needs graphics go with him

i appreciate the compliment bro. thanks. and like 123 said, let me know if anyone needs help with anything.

Looks great, one question, what color background is the logo going on? If it is white, the phrase "The Host For You" is really light. But on any other color background it'll look great.

Good work Justin.

yeah, it is white. i didnt what it to stand out from the logo or the company name to much cause then your eyes would automatically go to that instead of the name or logo. I also didnt want to use other colors since he only uesd a couple colors in the layout of his site and i didnt want to make it not look like it fits. i will see if it might look better just making it a little smaller and just a solid black. but it is overall up to the owner with what he wants. i am just the artist :) thanks for all the review so far. Please keep them coming. I will be posting more for review here shortly. they will just be logo templates that I will be selling through my site in the future. right now, if anyone needs any logos, or banners, I will do them for free in exchange for an adertisement on your site as an affiliate or somethig. so if anyone wans a new free banner, header, or logo, let me know. thanks again everyone. you are all to kind with your remarks. give some critisism if you have any. :)

thanks for the input. i will see if he wants me to do that. i al looking for ways to improve my skills, so thaks a lot. :)

Seems that 123gohost has gone 123offhost ??, would of like to seen it on the site but seen it by the link provided by jstgermain, looks good, a bit light but nice work :).

craig888 said:
Seems that 123gohost has gone 123offhost ??, would of like to seen it on the site but seen it by the link provided by jstgermain, looks good, a bit light but nice work :).

well, i am not sure what happened to his site. that sucks that he went off. oh-well i guess.

As stated little light but can't really say much more with out seeing how well it works with the site

yeah, the site was light like that, but i am curious as to what happened to the site. if anyone know, let me know

Back