• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New idea

MN-Carl

MN-Carl
NLC
New idea ( again ) :mad:

Webspace : 50 MB
Data-transfer per month : 2 GB
POP3 Mailboxes : 50
Auto-Responder : 1 per pop3 mailbox
Catch All E-mail System : Yes
E-mail forwarding accounts : 100
CGI-BIN : YES
PHP : YES
TCL : YES
SSH : on request
Cpanel : YES
Sub-Domains : 2 Free
MySQL databases : 3 Free
Domain Hosting : YES
FTP accounts : 5 free
DNS Access : on request
Setup Time : 24 Hours

Setup Fee : $9.95
Monthly Fee : $11.95
Yearly Fee : $139.95

AND more advanced plan

Webspace : 100 MB
Data-transfer per month : 5 GB
POP3 Mailboxes : 100
Auto-Responder : 1 per pop3 mailbox
Catch All E-mail System : Yes
E-mail forwarding accounts : 100
CGI-BIN : YES
PHP : YES
TCL : YES
SSH : on request
Cpanel : YES
Sub-Domains : 20 Free
MySQL databases : 10 Free
Domain Hosting : YES
FTP accounts : 20 free
DNS Access : on request
Setup Time : 24 Hours

Setup Fee : $14.95
Monthly Fee : $19.95
Yearly Fee : $229.95

Last edited:
cdudeuk18, I think you should give the 1st plan at 9.95$ and the second maximum at 15$. But I think that you don't have to worry. If you do a good promotion and have good relationships, there will be people that will buy your plans, even if these are more expensive from similar plans of other hosts. I think you should also consider move your promotion at a local level. Maybe where you live many people need a host and for sure they will prefer a local host from one that is based thousands miles away.

personally I liked both your plans, only problem I had was, like Mika, the monthly fee. $12 a month for the first plan is a bit high but its not unresonable. So all in all I think you have good plans because they come with lots of accessories.

Originally posted by meow
Just wondering - do you have a server this time? :rolleyes2

No , i'm finding out what the reception for my plans will be before i put the money in ...

And the main point i think i'll be good at this is because i will go as far as a can to help clients - with scripts and with general questions.

I think you should first start to find your host and/or your server, as I think the price you can offer will basically depend on what you will pay later. You have to build a good business plan.

However, it is true that your offer is more expensive than some others you can find on the market, so you have to be different in some ways (uptime guarantee, more services, etc.) if you want to keep this pricing

if i want the second package but with 10 gb bandwidth .. how much would that be ? (i run plenty of site in one account ... so thats why i need more bandwidth).

and the real problem for me is i dont have credit card ... thats the main problem where i have to host at local host where their price is really - really high .. fortunately their support is good :)

Those prices are way too high, even for a host that's just getting on its feet.

I think the pricing should be like this:
$4.95/month for first plan
$9.95/month for the more advanced plan

Also have a 250MB and 10GB plan for something like $14.95/month.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
I think the pricing should be like this:
$4.95/month for first plan
$9.95/month for the more advanced plan

Also have a 250MB and 10GB plan for something like $14.95/month.

Well yes ....

250 MB disk space & 10GB per month for $14.95 per month isn't really possible.

Also TCL is not going to be available once i sort out how i'm going to do this ... there will be

php , perl , python though :classic2:

And probally Ensim CP.

Originally posted by cdudeuk18
250 MB disk space & 10GB per month for $14.95 per month isn't really possible.
Erm, why not? Many hosts advertise that for less than $15 a month. $14.95 is actually quite reasonable.

Originally posted by Hayama-kun

Erm, why not? Many hosts advertise that for less than $15 a month. $14.95 is actually quite reasonable.

Well yes it is possible ... BUT not really practice.

Based on cost of $1.50 per GB per month

10 x $1.50 = $15 per month

Now that excludes the cost of the servers , support costs.

ADD > also around $1.50 per payment taken off for costs for credit card transations.

The closest deal i could do ..... would be on a shared server

and not with a dual server plan which i will be doing using Ensim cp.

Basically .. i could setup a reseller plan on a host and offer cheap plans for people who want more for there money ( web space wise )

Originally posted by Pedroz
cdudeuk18, do you plan to be Myacen reseller?

I was thinking about it ....

These are my options :

Resell :

virtual isp
donhost
mchost
fasthosts
myacen

Dedicated Server(s) from :

Rackshack

I think reselling would be best ... cos then i can get a feel for it .. and sort out what kindof market i want to get to .. without losing money :rolleyes:

Back