• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Idea - Anyone Interested...

Moonman

NLC
Hello,
I am here representing Total-Host.Net, and we have had a bit of a brainwave.

We are looking at buying a server, with the following specifications.

- P4 3.06Ghz with a 533Mhz FSB
- 1GB Ram
- 120GB Hard Drive.

Anyway, our idea follows.

We are planning on offering this to 5 reseller accounts, ONLY. So the only accounts on the server are the 5 reseller accounts. This way, the server will perform better, and, you will get more resources for a lower price.

We are thinking about offering the following

- 20GB Space (5 Accounts=100GB, 20GB Of the harddrive is for upgrades if you need, and OS Files, etc)
- 400GB Transfer
- WHM/Cpanel 7
- Unlimited CPanel/WHM Goodies, subdomains, emails, domains, etc.

All for $75/Month.

This server will be fully managed by us, no one else will get root, to provide higher security to you all, but you will all get a shell account, and if you need anything installed, then all you need to do is contact us, and we will be glad to install it for you, as long as it does not impact on the performance of the server.

Now, that isn't all. This server will be located in a high performance Datacentre, known as Hurricane Electric (www.he.net). This DC is known for it's stability, and high quality network.

Now before we do this, we need expressions of interest. So please contact me through any of the following methods ASAP, please note that you need to be able to purchase as soon as we have 5 customers lined up.
- Private Messages
- Email (luke@total-host.net)
or
- MSN (hack123456789@hotmail.com - please no comments on the addy, it will be changed soon).

We do not need any money from you until we purchase the server, at which point I will contact all of you, and give you the link to signup.

Thankyou, and i look foward to hearing from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,
Luke Evans.

Last edited:
It's a nice idea, but it's not a new idea. You should instead offer VDS, that way each user gets root access.

Originally posted by Robert
It's a nice idea, but it's not a new idea. You should instead offer VDS, that way each user gets root access.
Well it's new for us, and we are looking into offering VDS in the future, but they will be on a more powerful server.

Back