• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New hosting company

FlashWorkDesign

Hey im starting a new hosting company :tongue2:
I was in jangohosting but they got rid of me kause 1 guy joined and he payed more than me and said he wanted me out. :shame: so of coarse i got kicked out :shame: wich sucks so i want to start a new company if anyone is intrested aim BnetDooD or pm me or email me @ chris@flashworkdesigns.com

What's the point of this...

You want to start a hosting company, so if anyone's interested in you starting a hosting company, contact you...

Well myself and a friend are starting up a free hosting co. and could use some help (he's the wallet and knows nothing except how to make profit out of it :p). If you wan't to help, let me know.

This way you can stop begging for donations and stop these pointless threads about people helping you make profit.

Everyone wants something nowadays...what happened to doing things just for the hell of it?

Jees...so greedy..

Regards,

Nope, MSN only. And somethings come up so i won't be around for long for another 6 hrs. I'll get back to you then

Death Reaper said:
Everyone wants something nowadays...what happened to doing things just for the hell of it?

Jees...so greedy..

Regards,
And live on welfare for the rest of your life.

Back