• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Hosting Company Recruiting

Host-Hub

World-of-Computing.com occasionally has available staff positions up for the taking. Below, a list of currently unfilled positions can be found.

Marketer
The role of the marketer is to try and get the word across about World-of-Computing.com by putting advertisements up on forum; message boards; search engines; hosting sites and other places where you may think that advertising may be appropriate.

Pay

Your payment will firstly start off with free hosting, then we will start paying you a wage of which is appropriate to your level of expertise and your standard of work, including qualifications.

Benefits

As soon as we have accepted your application, we will give you your own company email address (e.g. you@world-of-computing.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it ) for your use.

You work from home.
You get certain products for free.
The work load is relaxed, and working hours are not high.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Assistant Web Designer
The role of the assistant Web Designer is to assist the Head Web Designer in his day to day workings on the site. You will also be required to assist with any troubleshooting needed and you need to have some kind of qualification or previous work in Web Design. A basic knowledge in HTML and CSS would be a useful.

Pay

Pay will start off as $5 a week, plus $10 credit for buying packages, then $9 a week, plus $20 credit for buying hosting packages.

Benefits

You will receive your own company email address (e.g. mpearce@world-of-computing.com This e-mail address is being protected from spambots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it )
You work from home.
You have plenty of time to complete your workload.

to apply for these positions please visit our site or email me on mpearce@world-of-computing.com

"The owner of this domain has lost access due to DMCA violations. This domain is no longer active, and will remain as such"

Are you going to change names?

"The owner of this domain has lost access due to DMCA violations. This domain is no longer active, and will remain as such"

Are you going to change names?

Hey,

I was told it was something to do with the fact he stole the billing design from a well known provider, not sure which one.

Its still possible it was a mistake. I'veh ad people try and sell me stolen designs and such before.

hi there,
sorry for late reply, my collegue started this thread.

everything has been resolved with the problem you are refering to and the site is up and running again.

sorry for any confusion.

Back