• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New hosting company( planing stages).

JJW

NLC
NLC
I have been away for a while and been working on my marriage. My wife and i have worked things out and i am looking for an opinion.

We are talking about starting a new webhost, New Name and new philosophy.

I am looking at getting everything ready before release of the new host.

this is what we are talking about for support reps tell me what you think.

3hrs a day is all i would be requiring for these benefits.

Until company turns a profit
free reseller hosting (10gb, 10gb bandwidth unlimited features).

company turns profit
free reseller hosting (10gb, 10gb bandwidth unlimited features).
3% of monthly profits

so i guess this needs more explaining. I am going to open a new webhost. I am looking for people to work on my support team.
So i would offer them from the start of the company the free reseller hosting once profit is reached i would pay out 3% of the profits per month
yes this would not be alot at first but if the comapny took off they could make quite a bit of money.

Last edited:
If I had 3 different free resellers and I was making say $30 a month and 1/3 of the accounts were on your reseller, (meaning I was making $10 from it) would I need to pay you 3 cents a month or 9 cents a month? At that low amount of money how would you even transfer it?

Last edited:
You're looking for a free reseller I believe , and are willing to pay 3 percent of whatever you earn .

Or is it the other way round ?

no we did not sell the domain name it is still registered. The .com anyway. is still registerd. I would be willing to sell the domain name for like 10.00 it is registered through 2011 march so let me know if you want it.

no we did not sell the domain name it is still registered. The .com anyway. is still registerd. I would be willing to sell the domain name for like 10.00 it is registered through 2011 march so let me know if you want it.
Sedo or namepros arethe biggest marketplaces for the domain names. You may want to sell your domain names there?

Back