• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New, highly contagious disease

Status
Not open for further replies.

foo2thabar

NLC
I'm watching CNN right now, and they are talking about a newly discovered, extremely severe form of pneumonia called "Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome." They say there have been cases reported in Canada, China, Indonesia, and a few other places. Some deaths have been reported in Canada, and those people flew threw Atlanta before going to Canada.

Symptoms:
Temp of 101+ Fahrenheit
Trouble Breathing

Gimme a sec, I'll see if they put up an online story.

[add]
They just said it's spread by close contact with infected people

Originally posted by Ben
I'm watching CNN right now, and they are talking about a newly discovered, extremely severe form of pneumonia called "Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome." They say there have been cases reported in Canada, China, Indonesia, and a few other places. Some deaths have been reported in Canada, and those people flew threw Atlanta before going to Canada.

Symptoms:
Temp of 101+ Fahrenheit
Trouble Breathing

Gimme a sec, I'll see if they put up an online story.

[add]
They just said it's spread by close contact with infected people

good.. we need a good dealthy disease to decrease the human population. we could probably use that on IRAQ so we don't have to send any solidiers.

I wonder why he was banned...

Anyhow, I got pneumonia several times to many. It's becoming a common thing with me...

one of the men in our office was in singapore about 3 weeks ago and has now been off work for over a week with pneumonia..although they have not confirmed any instances of this strain in sydney, we are all pretty worried....every time someone in the office coughs we just look around at eachother thinking eeeeeeekkkkk...its pretty scary!! i heard the doctors don''t know how to "fix" it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back