• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New free host

It looks excellent! Space-wise it's too good to be true, especially with all of the added services.
Giancarlo's right, they might just "die" soon.... especially with the 10MB per file limit... perhaps a bit too high.

Didn't notice??? They have to accept you!
You have to say them your existing URL before they set up you.
In this case nothing with Warez

Its a Good Site

They will stay longer.
I Bet it as they have good setup.Main thing is they should take care of Warez Sites using some script...otherwise SHutDown
Sarath

a current URL of a current website isn't required. but valid personal info is. on their main page:

"We have noticed that some people fill in garbage when we ask their personal information during registration. Well, if you don't have honest intentions, do not register, as we will delete your account immediately without notice. Please don't waste our precious time"

at least they pay attention to all the applications. :)

Well, it turns out that there is an ad after all.

From the FAQ:

"The only thing we ask you is to place a little saturnport.net banner at the BOTTOM of your MAIN page."

Maybe not the most disturbing thing, but it's still an ad...

Originally posted by goa

From the FAQ:

"The only thing we ask you is to place a little saturnport.net banner at the BOTTOM of your MAIN page."

I've signed up ... i'll put the ad into my template :)

Originally posted by goa

From the FAQ:

cursed be that blasted host for a user-placeable button ad at the bottom of a page! lol :D . im more than willing to do THAT. its a small small price to pay.

It's not an ad!!! Ads are for 3rd party sponsors.. its just a Hosted By Banner. And plus I dont think its mandatory.

Back