• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

new free domain provider: box.tl

jerem

Hi all,

this is to inform you all that box.tl has just launched and is now offering free domains under box.tl

This site runs on the same software than the popular cz.cc, and will have a new streamlined interface. It allows everyone to have up to 5 free domains, or more if you make a donation.

More developments soon!

Best,

Jeremie.

Thanks Jeremie :) great link, I just got 5 new domains for free and for 2 years, and working on nameservers very quick, about 5 mins.

Eat your hearts out I got;
gift.box.tl
magic.box.tl
mail.box.tl
toy.box.tl
x.box.tl

Lasted about a week, everythings down - including the site that claims loads of we did the software...

I'm way too trusting, hope I never bump into some of those twats...

Stupid here already had some templates sorted, and the site and the provider of the software (all now offline).

Yep even the older guys get stung, just get me an address for these ******

Think I'm throwing knives at the wrong person Charles :)

DNSSeed.com is down and it's their software and nameservers that run the box.tl domain, anyone got a cc.cz domain to check as they claim to run that too...

Nope both down, looks like they've both gone south, oh well :)

Jeremie, has been around a few places, and claimed a lot.

Back