• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Formula Web Hosting, pay for what you use only + Reselling

alauzon

Virtual Space International offering
  • 1. Pay only for what you need
    2. Easy creation and maintenance trough a full-featured Control Panel
    3. You can try our Control Panel with your demo account
    4. We developped the concept for webmasters since we are webmasters
    5. You can resell and/or rebill all of our services
    6. Prices are always monitored to be of the lowest kind
    7. Our team offers the best support through our forum and support

I'm sorry, but your going to be on your way to be banned if you keep that referral link in your signature. Absolutely no referral links or links where you receive some type of compensation whatsoever allowed on these forums.

Daniel, I beleive it is his own site and the link in the signature is just to track click thrus from that signature. But let me know if I'm wrong about that.

I'm sorry, but your going to be on your way to be banned if you keep that referral link in your signature. Absolutely no referral links or links where you receive some type of compensation whatsoever allowed on these forums.

and

Daniel, I beleive it is his own site and the link in the signature is just to track click thrus from that signature. But let me know if I'm wrong about that.

It is my website indeed and I need to know where my referrals are coming from. Can I be banned for that ?

Originally posted by BBReplay
I cannot find your hosting prices anywhere on your website..
Am I missing something??

Since we don't offer packages but make you pay what you are using, to have a price, you need to choose what you want in your package. Our software will then make you an offer on what you are asking.

You can have your price by either answering the questions asked at http://www.virtualspaceintl.net or using the demo control panel and configuring yourself a setup at http://www.virtualspaceintl.net/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Titan.woa/wa/demo.

Originally posted by alauzon

It is my website indeed and I need to know where my referrals are coming from. Can I be banned for that ?

My appologies. Sorry for the misiterpretation.

Although it is your site, as you can see, it creates a bit of confusion and it would be preferable if you would link to a directory or page, instead of using:

?something

It help us in that we don't have to explain why referral links are sometimes allowed. At many forums, even these are strictly prohibited (due to confusion with other referral links).

Back