• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New Contest!

Webdude

NLC
http://prizewise.com/

Build some shockwave commercials that stomp the crap out of those, and I will market the winner for you. I can get you $3000. Plus you'd have the bragging rights of your work being on TV.

Got three site design contests coming up, so you better get to work fast..
Top 5 get $100 each.
Winner of each design gets $1000 upon site completion.

I'm sure everyone here knows that any deals with me WILL be paid as promised.

Yea the logo vector would be required. Also, does it have to be based around the "Like _________? You'll love PrizeWise" theme or can you make up something completely original?

I dont have anything pertaining to PW, and not sure I could get it. However, no, it doesnt have to revolve around that "Like ___________" slogan. I probably could get the vector (?), but then they would ask why. I dont want them to know I am working on this yet.

Oh yea what time/size/content limitations are there (I'm guessing 30-45 seconds max and nothing offensive but just a guess), or do you now know?

Well, I like those commercials that are non offensive to kids, but adults will catch the humour....if you know what I mean :D

Oh yeah, I would say no more than 30 seconds. Preferably 15 seconds if you can.

Ive vectord the logo, if anyone wants to use it -
http://www.mixoklome.com/misc/pw_logo.swf

My first idea is no where near finished yet, got an animation of various items, now trying to think of some funny yet to the point text to add :confused4 .

What are the sites that need re-designing ? any news to release yet ?

I'm not too keen on that last try, but keep at it :)

As for the other sites, gonna have to wait a few days till I have some more time.

Maybe we could poke fun at some spammers such as....well hell, I'm too tired to think of anything good. PrizeWise needs to poke fun at Ebay like Coke and Pepsi do to each other. Such as an Ebay exec buying from one and selling at the other. Or heck, and Ebay employee shopping PrizeWise instead of Ebay :D

Last edited:
Back