• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

New cheap host [PHP, domain hosting, CGI, mySQL, mail, etc etc low as $5

Slaque-Nets

www.slaque-networks.net

This is a host I started up [some of you may remember Freeze2k the free host, that was mine] seems free hosts dont make much profit, but I am hoping this one will.

For as low as $4.95 you get:
mySql, cgi bin, php4, 300mb space, domain hosting, frontpage extensions, traffic analysis, and more.

If anyone has any comments please post here, and I know I will get a lot about the low bandwidth allotments, but I am going to increase all bandwidth tenfold.
Also, the Power hosting has its own mail, ftp, http servers and has the ability to add users to your account, much like a VServer.

Comments are appreciated.

Yes, this is the paid hosting forum. If you took the time to read the rules you'd know why this is the wrong forum.

One of the mods will move it when they come around though.

It should be in the Webhosting Offers forum. :)

Looks like an interesting offer though. Pretty cheap too, though I think there are better, in terms of price.

It says on your website 2GB bandwidth, that instantly tells me that you have no idea what you are doing because it's data transfer, not bandwidth. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Daniel
It says on your website 2GB bandwidth, that instantly tells me that you have no idea what you are doing because it's data transfer, not bandwidth. :rolleyes:

ahem ... there my lines

Back